Dynamic Mindfulness Certified Trainer (DMCT) Program Information Webinar
February 28 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm PST
Be a catalyst for transformation as an independent Niroga trainer
“There is something so incredibly powerful about the training’s flow, it is just so succinct and [you] come away really ready to hit the ground running.”
– Margaret, Social Worker, DMCT Alumni
This information session is a great opportunity to get an overview of our program and to ask questions. Join us from the convenience of your computer for a 45 minute session led by Coleen Armstrong-Yamamura, Program Director, featuring one of our inspiring graduates.
Snapshot of the Program
- Monthly online sessions to learn and practice delivering curriculum content.
- Personalized coaching and cohort support to develop your own mindfulness practice, and grow as a Dynamic Mindfulness Trainer.
- Access to our full video library and as many of our in-person DMF and DMT trainings as you can attend.
- Marketing materials to help you launch yourself as a certified independent Niroga trainer.
Learn more or watch this video to hear from our alumni about their experience in the program.
Questions? Email: [email protected]