Learn to teach Dynamic Mindfulness for calmer classrooms and more focused, engaged students.
In this immersive training, you will gain in-depth knowledge about our Transformative Life Skills Curriculum, a scientifically validated mindfulness program that improves stress resilience, emotion regulation and prosocial behavior. The curriculum covers 48 scripted Dynamic Mindfulness lessons that can be facilitated in many different settings, with both individuals and groups.
Through practice teaching and with expert support you will be able to lead Dynamic Mindfulness with students, clients, families, and colleagues. You will also deepen your own Dynamic Mindfulness practice of mindful movement, breathing, and centering.
The Dynamic Mindfulness Teacher Training builds upon the Dynamic Mindfulness Foundation training, a prerequisite for this course.
- Exclusive access to our Resource section: your go-to resource for hand-outs, practice videos and the latest research. You can also participate in forum discussions and stay connected with the Dynamic Mindfulness community.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the benefits of Dynamic Mindfulness as a tool for stress management, self-care, and healing from trauma.
- Describe how Dynamic Mindfulness can help children, adolescents and adults increase attention and self-control as well as manage stress.
- Design a lesson or client session that includes the Dynamic Mindfulness ABCs for the specific needs of a class, student, or client.
- Apply appropriate interventions for student or client stress response of fight, flight or freeze.
- Apply trauma-informed instruction to their Dynamic Mindfulness protocol.
- Facilitate a 15-minute Dynamic Mindfulness protocol.
- Create an implementation plan to integrate Dynamic Mindfulness into their professional practice.
- Participation during the six hour training
Upon completing this course:
- Educators can receive 0.5 units of Continuing Education from Cal State East Bay.
- Course meets the qualifications for 6 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Provider Number: 128478.
- There is an additional administrative fee to issue CEUs.